Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Advertising with mLe, ink

Interested in getting the word out to the world about you, your company, or your work? mLe, ink would love to help you out, and is now offering advertising space!

How it works
mLe, ink advertising runs on a monthly basis. Ad spaces are available in two sizes. All you have to do is send me the appropriately-sized image, and I'll broadcast it to the world in my sidebar for four weeks. It's that easy!

What'll it cost me?
Rates depend on the size of your ad. You've got two options:


 
  • Single: $10 for a four-week period, starting the first of the month   
  • Double: $25 for a four-week period, starting the first of the month

I'm in! So what do I do now?
Ready to take the plunge? E-mail me at mleink@gmail.com. I can't wait to help you spread the word of your awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment